Articles and chapters in review:
- Cammelli, F. and Garrett, R. Fire risk causes persistent poverty and fire use in the Brazilian Amazon. For submission to Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
- Cortner, O. Garrett, R. and others. Local perceptions of benefits and challenges to adopting integrated crop and livestock systems in Brazil. In review at. Land Use Policy.
- Reis, J., Kamoi, M., Michetti, M., Latorraca, D., Chen, R., Wruck, F., Garrrett, R.D., Valentim, J., Rodrigues, R., Rodrigues-Filho, S. “Assessing the economic viability of the integrated crop-livestock system in Mato Grosso, Brazil,” In review at Land Use Policy.
- Garrett, R., Levy, S., and others. Designing effective zero-deforestation commitments. For submission to Global Environmental Change.
- Morello, T., Feres, J., Gardner, T, Garrett, R., Tancredi, N. Parry, L., Barlow, J., and Ferreira, J., “Accidental fires and land use in the Brazilian Amazon: farm-level evidence.” For submission to Environment and Development Economics.
- Garrett, R., de la Barrera, E., Grant, S., Onofre, J., Barragal, J. “Vulnerability to climate change in sub-tropical coffee systems: a multi-scale, comparative analysis of Mexico, Jamaica, Ecuador, and Brazil” For submission to Ecology and Society.
- Garrett, R., Valentim, J., Harley, A., and Clark, W. “Leverage points for smallholder innovation in Brazil.” For submission to World Development.